OKAY TERRIFIC

Def: o'kay ter'ri'fic: 1.common expression of muted astonishment due to being surrounded by amazing stupidity, without quite knowing what else to say. 2.expression that usually precedes the changing of a subject brought up by an individual who is perfectly clueless to anything or anyone outside their own narcissistic corner of the universe. Origin: Unknown

Name:
Location: Bergen County, New Jersey, United States

Steven Hill is the author of the independently published A VOICE ABOVE THE DIN, available at www.lulu.com/holbrookhill, or Amazon or B&N.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Train already left the station!

Well, after being encouraged by many well meaning people over the years to publish my stuff online, I've finally gotten around to it! Took awhile but here it is. So far I've posted some old stuff just to get the hang of it. (I'll also spruce it up al a Steve as I learn how.)

In the future look for more current blogs of stories, poems, whatever I feel like writing at the time, as well as some older stuff to. I might even blog a type of family newsletter to really bore you to death. Also, look for blogs about my novel, A VOICE ABOVE THE DIN, because it will finally be published around September. (Yeah!) More on that as it draws closer.

Anyway, you're here, check it out and let me know what you think. Feel free to email this on to anyone whom you feel might like it. Enjoy!

Steve Hill
7/21/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter